LA’BELLA offers one of the largest ranges of beauty and fashion colored contact lenses in the world, including several series. We pride ourselves on being approved for high quality and allowing you to find everything you need to complete the look you want.
How to take care and clean your contact lenses
If you wear contact lenses, it is important to take care of them properly to keep them in good condition and prevent eye infection. Here are some tips on how to take care of your contact lenses:
- Always wash your hands before handling contact lenses.
- Remove contact lenses before bed and don’t sleep with them in.
- Replace contact lenses as prescribed by your doctor.
- Never share contact lenses with others.
- Store contact lenses in a contact lens case and never in water.
- Clean contact lens case with mild soap and water on a regular basis.
- Discard contact lenses according to your doctor’s instructions.
If you follow these tips, you can help keep your contact lenses in good condition and help prevent eye infection.
Contact Lenses Care and contact lenses cleaning
Contact lenses have been providing people with an alternative to glasses for more than 30 years. They are thin, curved, disks of plastic or glass that are placed on the cornea, the clear front surface of the eye. contact lenses care and contact lenses cleaning is a very important aspect of using contact lenses. There are a few basic things you need to do to keep your lenses in good condition and your eyes healthy.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before handling your contact lenses.
- Do not use tap water to clean your contact lenses. It can contain bacteria and other organisms that can cause eye infections. Use fresh contact lens solution to rinse and soak your lenses.
- Rub your contact lenses gently with your fingers and the contact lens solution to clean them.
- Don’t use your contact lenses if they are broken, torn, wrinkled, or damaged in any way.
- Replace your contact lens case every few months, or whenever it becomes dirt or moldy.
- Remove your contact lenses before going to bed.
- Never use saliva, contact lens solution, or water to rinse or store your contact lenses.
- If you experience any problems with your contact lenses, such as pain, redness, blurred vision, or excessive tearing, stop using them and see your eye doctor.
Contact lenses are a great way to improve your vision, but it is important to take care of them and your eyes to ensure that you continue to enjoy clear, comfortable vision.
Now that you know how to take care of your contact lenses, you can keep your eyes healthy and your vision clear. Remember to always follow the instructions provided by your eye doctor, and to replace your lenses as instructed.